<$BlogRSDURL$>
I rock, you suck
Donate to my Beer Fund


If you enjoyed/hated my blog/have money to burn/are crazy, why not give me your money?
All you have to do is click on the button above.
No? Well, go on to the posts below, then, you prick.


Friday, March 19, 2004
 
First entry

Various people of my acquaintance have been telling me that I should start a blog. I have no idea why. Maybe I give the impression that I'm interesting or something. Whatever. I'm starting this on a whim, so I don't know if I'll stick with it. I've heard that people get addicted to blogging, though I must say I don't feel any compulsion to maniacally blog my thoughts until the break of day. Yet. Basically, I always do crazy stuff when exams are around the corner.

There are way too many blogs out there with bad poetry and pimply-faced teenagers convinced that they're special and have something worth reading to tell the world, telling the world all about their lives and problems. They whine about lost loves as if it's the end of the world. Come on, guys. The fact that you're online and have the freaking time to blog suggests something, doesn't it?

Here comes the clue train: There are people worse off than you!

Get off your pimply asses and find something worthwhile to do instead of bitching and whining all day about lost loves and such. If he/she doesn't like you, it's probably because you're a whiny bitch. Get over yourself already. Then there are the pseudo-intellectuals and goths who are convinced that long words make good writing. They're not all bad, some are really rather evocative and inspired but the good ones have spawned so many fucked up imitations that it's probably better if the good ones hadn't existed in the first place.

Someone should beat those goons on the head with a clue stick until some sense gets knocked into them. Just because you can read it, doesn't mean you can write it!

Righto. That's all for now. Maybe if I have more to say, you'll all be favoured with more of my brilliance.

Meanwhile, here's something a friend of mine did in response to vegan propaganda which I find hilarious. If you don't like it, just remember that it's not my fault, heheh.
 
Comments:
Post a Comment
Back

Laughing at the cosmic gag reel since March '04!

Links
L.E.W.D (click to know more):


Fred And Phil

Fiction

Hot Babe Blogs:

Other Blogs (that are not quite as good as mine):


Unforgettables:

Recent Posts:

ARCHIVES

To Those Who Wish To Link Me:

Due to the fact that my ego is a humongous, bloated monstrousity, it is not highly unlikely that I wouldn't say no to your linking my blog, so there is no need to ask me.


Winners of Adrian Coolness Points:

The Feisty Bitch: For reasons best known to ourselves. (1)
The Feisty Bitch: For getting featured on the Sunday Times (2)
Adri: For being geeky enough to write recursive prose. (1)
Sheena: For really, really liking my blog. (1)
Sheena: For the use of her finger. (2)
Sheena: For getting on the Straits Times. (3)
Ivan: For referring to me as one of "Singapore's leading bloggers". (1)
Ivan: For coming up with the PubicLicezilla idea. (2)
The Big Fuck: For being such a big fuck. (1)
The Big Fuck: For making the miniature Badge of Lewdness. (2)
Anonymous fan: For making a cool finger. (1)
Celly: For appreciating the genius behind the Pagan Bible here. (1)
Icebreeze: For being wise enough to flatter me. (1)
Barffie: For furthering the LEWD cause by appearing in the papers. (1)
Blinkymummy: For furthering the LEWD cause by appearing in TWO papers within the space of two days, fuckin' A! (2)
Jess: For being observant enough to spot the similarity between Lewdites and Luddites. You rock, babe. (1)
Jiameei: For being my champion against anonymous hecklers. (1)


Powered by Blogger

Ablewise.com Free Classifieds - The Online Classifieds Solutions (TM)




free dating sites

Get custom programming done at GetACoder.com!