<$BlogRSDURL$>
I rock, you suck
Donate to my Beer Fund


If you enjoyed/hated my blog/have money to burn/are crazy, why not give me your money?
All you have to do is click on the button above.
No? Well, go on to the posts below, then, you prick.


Thursday, June 24, 2004
 
Friendster revisited and a whole load of other stuff

Well, I have finally joined friendster, people. I still think it's lame, of course, but there are compelling reasons for me to join friendster. Ostensibly it's to mock the fucking system, as evidenced by the email with which I joined friendster --> friendster_is_lame@yahoo.com.sg. In reality, however, I have an ulterior motive, which shall of course not be revealed to you peons. Suffice it to say that joining friendster is an integral part of my (amended) plans for eventual world domination. Yes, one who would be the evil overlord of the world must be flexible and willing to change with the times. In the meantime, those of you who would like to add me in friendster can try using the email address I've provided above. Of course, my not being a total friend whore means that only a selected few elites will be allowed to be part of my friendster network of friends. So consider whether you can bear the humiliation of rejection (even though rejection by one as exalted as I could never be considered as humiliation) before putting our putative friendship to the test.

Here's a bit of irony from some spam I got in my mail.

Subject: Find the RIGHT SCHOOL & DEGREE for you
Sender: You Can Be Snart (emphasis is my own)

Call it a hunch, but something makes me think that being "snart" would not benefit me much, so the words I'm looking for here are "fuck, no". I mean, if you're advertising a degree course, the least you could fucking do is to get your spelling right.

Ok, I just watched "The Chronicles Of Riddick" last night. The plot was shite, but Vin Diesel is cool as usual, doing what he does best, namely, kicking ass. Of course, there will be some people who are way too impressed with their own so-called intelligence who will say that the plot lacks depth, etc. They are right, of course, but they're missing the point. A movie like Riddick is not supposed to have a deep plot in the first place. It was made for entertaining macho people like me who like to see ass being kicked all over the place. We don't care how unrealistic it is, nor that Riddick appears to be a one-dimensional character, nor that the entire movie was a long series of cliches. The movie had the sole purpose of showing ass being kicked, and it delivers that. Everything else is secondary. It's like playing a video arcade game as opposed to playing an RPG (Role Playing Game). You don't expect the video arcade shoot 'em up to have a fucking plot.

Why do kids these days all behave as if they have the weight of the entire fucking world on their shoulders? Even rich kids do that. Or should I say, especially the rich kids. Maybe it's just because the general lack of real problems highlights this tendency amongst rich kids, but it just pisses the hell out of me to hear some fat, pimply brat whine about how his or her life sucks because he or she just broke up. Kiss my grits, you little twits. Ooh, your regular grope just left you, boo fucking hoo. As if you'll not find another one in about a week. Fuck you. Fuck your rich parents as well, for sheltering you so much that you've become such a fucking retard. If your problem does not affect your food supply, your health condition, your loved ones' health conditions or your lodgings, it's not a fucking problem. I've had real problems almost since the day I was born and I don't whine about them. I think of ways to overcome them. Try walking around a couple of days without a single cent in your pockets, you fucking pussies, before you start complaining about your "problems". God, do I despise spoilt brats.
 
Comments:
Post a Comment
Back

Laughing at the cosmic gag reel since March '04!

Links
L.E.W.D (click to know more):


Fred And Phil

Fiction

Hot Babe Blogs:

Other Blogs (that are not quite as good as mine):


Unforgettables:

Recent Posts:

ARCHIVES

To Those Who Wish To Link Me:

Due to the fact that my ego is a humongous, bloated monstrousity, it is not highly unlikely that I wouldn't say no to your linking my blog, so there is no need to ask me.


Winners of Adrian Coolness Points:

The Feisty Bitch: For reasons best known to ourselves. (1)
The Feisty Bitch: For getting featured on the Sunday Times (2)
Adri: For being geeky enough to write recursive prose. (1)
Sheena: For really, really liking my blog. (1)
Sheena: For the use of her finger. (2)
Sheena: For getting on the Straits Times. (3)
Ivan: For referring to me as one of "Singapore's leading bloggers". (1)
Ivan: For coming up with the PubicLicezilla idea. (2)
The Big Fuck: For being such a big fuck. (1)
The Big Fuck: For making the miniature Badge of Lewdness. (2)
Anonymous fan: For making a cool finger. (1)
Celly: For appreciating the genius behind the Pagan Bible here. (1)
Icebreeze: For being wise enough to flatter me. (1)
Barffie: For furthering the LEWD cause by appearing in the papers. (1)
Blinkymummy: For furthering the LEWD cause by appearing in TWO papers within the space of two days, fuckin' A! (2)
Jess: For being observant enough to spot the similarity between Lewdites and Luddites. You rock, babe. (1)
Jiameei: For being my champion against anonymous hecklers. (1)


Powered by Blogger

Ablewise.com Free Classifieds - The Online Classifieds Solutions (TM)




free dating sites

Get custom programming done at GetACoder.com!