<$BlogRSDURL$>
I rock, you suck
Donate to my Beer Fund


If you enjoyed/hated my blog/have money to burn/are crazy, why not give me your money?
All you have to do is click on the button above.
No? Well, go on to the posts below, then, you prick.


Thursday, July 27, 2006
 
I am amazingly sarcastic. Funny, though.

Yo, check this out, y'all. Read the comments section especially. Yes, the bar of stupidity has just been lowered for Xiaxue fans. Let me just clearly state that I do not dislike Xiaxue at all, though I do think she's not really intellectual. But then, hey, I'm no intellectual either, so that's no insult to me.

Anyway, I posted this comment in response, as "yet-another-rabid-xiaxue-fan". I think it's incredibly hilarious, so I'm posting it here to capture it for posterity in case it doesn't make it past moderation.

hi! i surfed over here from xiaxue’s site because SHE LINKED YOU. since she hardly links anyone and she linked u, i assumed tt u must be her FRIEND! however after reading all the comments left by all my fellow clever xiaxue worshippers, who must be as clever as me, i’ve realised that ur actually ANTI-XIAXUE! U CAN’T FOOL US OK! tt’s y even though xiaxue links u, as a fren of xiaxue’s (cos i read and masturbate to her blog, even tho she never link my blog, WAAAAAA) i must TOTALLY SCREW UP ur comments section with misspelt insults zero capitalisation and abysmal grammer! maybe after this, xiaxue will be so impressed that she will link my blog instead of urs, u xiaxue hater, u! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

eat my shit ok! u will burn in pink hell for dissing our goddess! woohoo! u are shit! even though this is ur blog and ur juz jioing ppl to go drink beer and nv even mentioned blinky monkey, we cannot ALLOW u to GIB HER FACE! cos we’re VERY MATURE 12 year olds! *smirk*

yes, even though XIAXUE LINKED U, we tink she wun mind us dissing u, cos we’re her frens and cos sandra is her fren, sandra is also our fren! but that in no way means that cos ur xiaxue’s fren, ur also our fren! BWAHAHAHAHA!

u eat shit lah! wu ji ask her ahbeng frens come whack me lah!

I also left a comment on Xiaxue's blog informing her of these people who have been taking Her holy name in vain, in case she doesn't already know of it. That, too, is awaiting moderation. I also left included in the comment where to find the .jar file she's looking for. In case any of you also wish to edit Firefox themes, it's here:

C;\Document and Settings\Adrian\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[your profile folder, usually some meaningless string ending with .default]\extensions\[folder of the extension you wish to edit. may be another meaningless string]\chrome\pimpzilla-[version number].jar

That is, assuming your Windows Xp is installed on C drive (which it usually is), your user account is Adrian (which, of course, it usually isn't) and the theme you wish to edit is pimpzilla (which would be pretty cool). Oh, and if you're editing jar files, you'd better save a backup of the original in case you fuck it up. You might thus want to edit the chrome.manifest file in the immediate parent directory.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility if you fuck up your Firefox by following my instructions, because although I am a programmer, you may not be one. That aside, though, happy hacking!
 
Comments:
Post a Comment
Back

Laughing at the cosmic gag reel since March '04!

Links
L.E.W.D (click to know more):


Fred And Phil

Fiction

Hot Babe Blogs:

Other Blogs (that are not quite as good as mine):


Unforgettables:

Recent Posts:

ARCHIVES

To Those Who Wish To Link Me:

Due to the fact that my ego is a humongous, bloated monstrousity, it is not highly unlikely that I wouldn't say no to your linking my blog, so there is no need to ask me.


Winners of Adrian Coolness Points:

The Feisty Bitch: For reasons best known to ourselves. (1)
The Feisty Bitch: For getting featured on the Sunday Times (2)
Adri: For being geeky enough to write recursive prose. (1)
Sheena: For really, really liking my blog. (1)
Sheena: For the use of her finger. (2)
Sheena: For getting on the Straits Times. (3)
Ivan: For referring to me as one of "Singapore's leading bloggers". (1)
Ivan: For coming up with the PubicLicezilla idea. (2)
The Big Fuck: For being such a big fuck. (1)
The Big Fuck: For making the miniature Badge of Lewdness. (2)
Anonymous fan: For making a cool finger. (1)
Celly: For appreciating the genius behind the Pagan Bible here. (1)
Icebreeze: For being wise enough to flatter me. (1)
Barffie: For furthering the LEWD cause by appearing in the papers. (1)
Blinkymummy: For furthering the LEWD cause by appearing in TWO papers within the space of two days, fuckin' A! (2)
Jess: For being observant enough to spot the similarity between Lewdites and Luddites. You rock, babe. (1)
Jiameei: For being my champion against anonymous hecklers. (1)


Powered by Blogger

Ablewise.com Free Classifieds - The Online Classifieds Solutions (TM)




free dating sites

Get custom programming done at GetACoder.com!