<$BlogRSDURL$>
I rock, you suck
Donate to my Beer Fund


If you enjoyed/hated my blog/have money to burn/are crazy, why not give me your money?
All you have to do is click on the button above.
No? Well, go on to the posts below, then, you prick.


Friday, May 07, 2004
 
Shoot the children

I have returned to once again bestow the fruits of my erudite cognitive processes upon you peons and head counts out there. Once more, I shall inundate all of you hoi polloi with a flood of words, the composite of which will clearly demonstrate that the originator of said soi-disant literary brilliance (that would be yours truly) is, indubitably, the coolest guy ever to stride terra firma. My auditory organs already detect the enquiry, "Oh, Puissant One, what do you mean?"

God (figuratively speaking), I hate assholes who write like that. There is absolutely no point to using a long word when a short one would do just as well. Let me tell you guys why. If your intended readers do not understand the bombastic words you used, then you'd have failed in conveying your message, which would mean that you've written in vain. If your readers do understand the long words you used, then they'd probably have understood their less verbose equivalents as well, in which case, you'd have wasted ink/disk space/paper/(you get the idea, you stupid fucks) for nothing. To simplify what I've just said for you morons out there, there is no point in using long words when short words can be used unless you meant for some of your readers to not understand you. There could only be one possible reason for doing that, and that would be that you are a fucking poseur.

Right, that's one of my pet peeves. Another one would be kids. I hate kids. Don't give me that bullshit about how they're the hope for the future and all that. Fuck that shit. Kids are noisy, dirty little animals. They're the hope for the world's future? Please, let's just nuke all of ourselves to kingdom come right now and save the world from them. Societies the world over mostly believe that kids are inherently kind and good. That's pure crap. Kids are the most vicious little beasts in existence. Have you ever seen two kids slug it out without any interference from their parents or any other adults? They're totally savage and they have no compunctions about inflicting permanent damage on their opponents. All they care about are their own selfish desires and winning. Kids are the most selfish little fucks on this benighted planet.

Have you ever seen kids torturing animals or insects? They're completely sadistic and they will not hesitate to cripple animals and insects if adults do not intervene in their game. Granted, I don't give a shit about animal rights, much less insect ones, and if you're not a fucking PETA idiot, you shouldn't too. However, I was making a point. Who do you think taught kids to do that shit? No one, that's who. It is society's values and, more importantly, the consequences it (society) inflicts on those who do not conform with said values which (possibly) eventually mould a cruel and sadistic child into a passably decent person. Kids are born cruel and savage. Those whom we label as criminals did not "go wrong". They're essentially the people who have retained the qualities they possessed when they were children!

It's getting worse nowadays because parents are too much of pussies to discipline their fucking kids. I see the little animals running around, screaming their lungs out and chasing each other around in public. They're such fucking nuisances. What's worse is that they have no respect for the properties of others. When I was a child, if I were out with my parents or at someone else's home, I'd have gotten the shit beaten out of me if I touched other people's shit. Nowadays, parents ignore that shit and even get indignant if the owners of the shit that their children touch scold their children for doing that shit. Fuck that shit. Any little motherfucker who touches my shit without permission will get the shit beaten out of his or her little spoilt brat ass, and if his parents object, I'll kick their asses too.

Hey everyone, let's face it. Kids suck ass. Here's a two step formula to solving the kid problem:

1) If you don't have kids, go sterilise yourselves right away.

2) If you have kids, shoot them and go to step (1).
 
Comments:
Post a Comment
Back

Laughing at the cosmic gag reel since March '04!

Links
L.E.W.D (click to know more):


Fred And Phil

Fiction

Hot Babe Blogs:

Other Blogs (that are not quite as good as mine):


Unforgettables:

Recent Posts:

ARCHIVES

To Those Who Wish To Link Me:

Due to the fact that my ego is a humongous, bloated monstrousity, it is not highly unlikely that I wouldn't say no to your linking my blog, so there is no need to ask me.


Winners of Adrian Coolness Points:

The Feisty Bitch: For reasons best known to ourselves. (1)
The Feisty Bitch: For getting featured on the Sunday Times (2)
Adri: For being geeky enough to write recursive prose. (1)
Sheena: For really, really liking my blog. (1)
Sheena: For the use of her finger. (2)
Sheena: For getting on the Straits Times. (3)
Ivan: For referring to me as one of "Singapore's leading bloggers". (1)
Ivan: For coming up with the PubicLicezilla idea. (2)
The Big Fuck: For being such a big fuck. (1)
The Big Fuck: For making the miniature Badge of Lewdness. (2)
Anonymous fan: For making a cool finger. (1)
Celly: For appreciating the genius behind the Pagan Bible here. (1)
Icebreeze: For being wise enough to flatter me. (1)
Barffie: For furthering the LEWD cause by appearing in the papers. (1)
Blinkymummy: For furthering the LEWD cause by appearing in TWO papers within the space of two days, fuckin' A! (2)
Jess: For being observant enough to spot the similarity between Lewdites and Luddites. You rock, babe. (1)
Jiameei: For being my champion against anonymous hecklers. (1)


Powered by Blogger

Ablewise.com Free Classifieds - The Online Classifieds Solutions (TM)




free dating sites

Get custom programming done at GetACoder.com!