In case of emergency, open tab
Now, despite my initial burst of renewed enthusiasm for blogging maniacally last night, I must say that due to the fact that I am a lazy fucker, this enthusiasm might fade. I also realise that some of you, upon checking my blog and finding no updates, might start to panic because reading this blog brings colour into your otherwise drab, meaningless lives. So, being the kind, generous, magnificent and overall awesome guy that I am, I have compiled a list of blogs that you should check out in case you come here and find that I have been too busy having a life to entertain you suckers.
- First and foremost, of course, we have my blogging clone, Doctor Fletcher. This guy's blog is so amazingly similar to mine that sometimes I get confused about which blog I'm reading. Just kidding, of course. He's really just a pale reflection of my greatness.
- Jess. One of the few people who blog about their own lives and manage to make it sound interesting. Oh wait, could that be because she actually has an interesting life? Hmmm, interesting.
- Wit and Spit. She really should have more readers. I saw her counter and it said 9000 or so. That's just fucking ridiculous.
- Rambo Tan. The fucker formerly known as the Big Fuck is fucking funny. I mean, look at his post about spam. That had me in stitches.
- Those were just off the top of my head. Actually, the rest of LEWD. Because we all rock.
So when you come here and find that no new posts have been written, just open those links in a new tab. And if you don't have tabbed browsing, what the fuck are you still waiting for? Go get FireFox