<$BlogRSDURL$>
I rock, you suck
Donate to my Beer Fund


If you enjoyed/hated my blog/have money to burn/are crazy, why not give me your money?
All you have to do is click on the button above.
No? Well, go on to the posts below, then, you prick.


Wednesday, April 07, 2004
 
Cleavage Girl Reveals Herself

Right. Enetation officially sucks, so I'm switching to Haloscan. I'm still keeping enetations for the time being as a backup and also because I want to see previous homages paid to me. Anyway, it seems there was more than one "fan" involved in the previous fracas, which puts a different perspective on things, as we shall see.

"yeah, I'm not the same person as the one who left no name, but I am impressed with how defensive you got.
And not to worry, fucking stupid bimbo bitches hate you too."

Ah, now I see the picture. You came to defend a friend, but restrained yourself. I find that admirable because I've always liked loyalty in a friend. I think it was understandable that I thought you and no name were the same person, given the circumstances, but whether you agree or not doesn't matter. I do agree that you have cause to diss me, so I shall let this one slide. Oh, and so far, the women I've managed to piss off have indeed all been bimbos. How the fuck did you know that? >=)

"hmmm.... i think i should clarify things a little bit. you keep referring to me as some dude who had nothing better to do than to surf on random people's blogs for the sold purpose of insulting them. truth be told, you sought out my blog and left an unwanted comment about being cute and wanting to be in my cleavage. so i checked out who it was, read your blog, was in a bitchy mood, and i vented. didn't think you'd take it that seriously."

Now, this one needs more thought.

"you keep referring to me as some dude who had nothing better to do than to surf on random people's blogs for the sold purpose of insulting them."

Yes, well, what was I supposed to think? You signed off as "no name", so I treated you as I would treat any anonymous entity, even though I had suspicions. If you'd said who you were in the first place, I would have responded differently.

"truth be told, you sought out my blog and left an unwanted comment about being cute and wanting to be in my cleavage."

Hey, I did not say I wanted to be in your cleavage (no offence, I'm sure it's a nice cleavage). I asked if you could put me in your cleavage, as in was it physically possible? Read it again. So you see, it was more in the nature of a scientific enquiry (yes, I'm well aware that it's an obvious physical impossibility unless I'm a hamster), but that's besides the point. The point is this: I am cute. So there. Anyway, why didn't you just delete the comment? From what I read about you in your blog, I thought you'd have seen it as a joke. Since you got offended, here, I owe you one. Feel free to make jokes about my dick. Fair enough?

"so i checked out who it was, read your blog, was in a bitchy mood, and i vented. didn't think you'd take it that seriously."

Actually, I didn't. But given the "I rock, you suck" tone of this blog, I was obliged to respond in the way that I did, wouldn't you say? And why should I have to pay the price for you being in a bitchy mood? You vented your bitchiness and I treated you like a bitch. That's the way it works, honey.
 
Comments:
Post a Comment
Back

Laughing at the cosmic gag reel since March '04!

Links
L.E.W.D (click to know more):


Fred And Phil

Fiction

Hot Babe Blogs:

Other Blogs (that are not quite as good as mine):


Unforgettables:

Recent Posts:

ARCHIVES

To Those Who Wish To Link Me:

Due to the fact that my ego is a humongous, bloated monstrousity, it is not highly unlikely that I wouldn't say no to your linking my blog, so there is no need to ask me.


Winners of Adrian Coolness Points:

The Feisty Bitch: For reasons best known to ourselves. (1)
The Feisty Bitch: For getting featured on the Sunday Times (2)
Adri: For being geeky enough to write recursive prose. (1)
Sheena: For really, really liking my blog. (1)
Sheena: For the use of her finger. (2)
Sheena: For getting on the Straits Times. (3)
Ivan: For referring to me as one of "Singapore's leading bloggers". (1)
Ivan: For coming up with the PubicLicezilla idea. (2)
The Big Fuck: For being such a big fuck. (1)
The Big Fuck: For making the miniature Badge of Lewdness. (2)
Anonymous fan: For making a cool finger. (1)
Celly: For appreciating the genius behind the Pagan Bible here. (1)
Icebreeze: For being wise enough to flatter me. (1)
Barffie: For furthering the LEWD cause by appearing in the papers. (1)
Blinkymummy: For furthering the LEWD cause by appearing in TWO papers within the space of two days, fuckin' A! (2)
Jess: For being observant enough to spot the similarity between Lewdites and Luddites. You rock, babe. (1)
Jiameei: For being my champion against anonymous hecklers. (1)


Powered by Blogger

Ablewise.com Free Classifieds - The Online Classifieds Solutions (TM)




free dating sites

Get custom programming done at GetACoder.com!