<$BlogRSDURL$>
I rock, you suck
Donate to my Beer Fund


If you enjoyed/hated my blog/have money to burn/are crazy, why not give me your money?
All you have to do is click on the button above.
No? Well, go on to the posts below, then, you prick.


Saturday, March 19, 2005
 
Misunderstood

Recently, Sheena wrote a sarcastic post in her blog about how homosexuals and smokers are evil and some shit like that in response to recent articles in the papers. To me, it was pretty fucking obvious that she was being sarcastic, but still some dumb lesbian and smoker took her to task for being a narrow-minded bitch or some shit like that. The reason I'm being so fucking vague is because the whole episode is so fucking ridiculous.

Sheena got very agitated and wrote a long reply to the dumb bitch explaining herself. Upon skipping said long reply, I posted a remark telling her that I can't believe she actually bothered to reply. Sheena then said that it's because she hates being accused of something she did not do.

Well, Sheena, being the overall awesome godlike person that I am, I shall enlighten you. Here's what I have to say. Get used to it. In the first place, any jackass can get through life without pissing anyone off. However, you can never get anything of worth done without offending some stupid bitch with sand up their vagina, because everyone these days is so bent on asserting their individuality, getting their dumbass views heard and trying to make sure other people know they exist by being complete jerks.

Secondly, no matter how hard you try, you will never be able to teach sheep astrophysics, so chill.




I just did this nerd test.


I am nerdier than 98% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


For reasons that should be obvious, I'm exceedingly curious as to how Adri would fare in this test.
 
Comments:
Yeah, guess you're right. If people start out being stupid, no amount of explanations will make them understand. I'm just glad you and my other smart readers are discerning enough to comprehend sarcasm.

But I still hate being accused of things I didn't do.

And you're a nerd!!! A FUCKING NERD!!! LOL~
 
Yes, I am indeed a nerd who fucks.
 
Post a Comment
Back

Laughing at the cosmic gag reel since March '04!

Links
L.E.W.D (click to know more):


Fred And Phil

Fiction

Hot Babe Blogs:

Other Blogs (that are not quite as good as mine):


Unforgettables:

Recent Posts:

ARCHIVES

To Those Who Wish To Link Me:

Due to the fact that my ego is a humongous, bloated monstrousity, it is not highly unlikely that I wouldn't say no to your linking my blog, so there is no need to ask me.


Winners of Adrian Coolness Points:

The Feisty Bitch: For reasons best known to ourselves. (1)
The Feisty Bitch: For getting featured on the Sunday Times (2)
Adri: For being geeky enough to write recursive prose. (1)
Sheena: For really, really liking my blog. (1)
Sheena: For the use of her finger. (2)
Sheena: For getting on the Straits Times. (3)
Ivan: For referring to me as one of "Singapore's leading bloggers". (1)
Ivan: For coming up with the PubicLicezilla idea. (2)
The Big Fuck: For being such a big fuck. (1)
The Big Fuck: For making the miniature Badge of Lewdness. (2)
Anonymous fan: For making a cool finger. (1)
Celly: For appreciating the genius behind the Pagan Bible here. (1)
Icebreeze: For being wise enough to flatter me. (1)
Barffie: For furthering the LEWD cause by appearing in the papers. (1)
Blinkymummy: For furthering the LEWD cause by appearing in TWO papers within the space of two days, fuckin' A! (2)
Jess: For being observant enough to spot the similarity between Lewdites and Luddites. You rock, babe. (1)
Jiameei: For being my champion against anonymous hecklers. (1)


Powered by Blogger

Ablewise.com Free Classifieds - The Online Classifieds Solutions (TM)




free dating sites

Get custom programming done at GetACoder.com!