Meme of Four
Being a lazy fucker of the highest order, I don't usually do memes, but hey, anything for She Who Preaches The Gospel Of Mac
. So, here goes.Four jobs you’ve had in your life
4 movies you could watch over and over
- Relief teacher, though I was actually the school librarian
- Promoter for a Taiwanese manufacturer of PeeCees which shall remain unnamed
- Assistant trainer in a basic IT course held at the National Library, working under a trainer who actually knew nuts about the REAL computer stuff (the more fool him)
- A telephone surveyor for a very famous research company which shall remain unnamed because you would be appalled at the way "professionally conducted" surveys are, in fact, conducted
4 TV shows you love(d) to watch
- Fight Club
- Godfather (that film is my Bible, as can be guessed from my blogging moniker)
- Operation Takedown (aka the Kevin Mitnick story. Skeet Ulrich has been seriously underrated as an actor.)
- Erm, I don't really like many movies well enough to watch them repeatedly. Erm, Debbie Does Dallas? Heheheh.
4 places you’ve lived
- Friends, back when Joey and Chandler lived together and were still men, before Chandler turned into a giant walking pussy with all that "I love Monica so much" crap. Seriously, why Monica?
- Highlander, one of the best TV series ever made. Pity it never grew beyond a cult following.
- Dungeons and Dragons (animated)
4 places you’ve been on vacation to
- Toa Payoh
- A different part of Toa Payoh
4 places you would rather be
- Never been on vacation
- Went to Taiwan for training once, though
- Erm, went to Genting, but it was boring as hell because I don't gamble
- Ok, I did, but I lost all my money within an hour and had to content myself with watching the fucking clouds
4 of your favourite foods
- With my girlfriend. I'm in school now
- On my secret island lair, guarded by frikkin' ninjas with frikkin' laser beams attached to them, who are also skimpily clad brainwashed supermodels (female), obedient to my every whim.
- On another deserted island, where the natives worship me as a god and sacrifice their ten most beautiful maidens to me every year. One of them resembles Tyra Banks a lot. Oh, and they brew really great beer. Oh, and they rear piranhas with frikkin' laser beams attached to them, which guard the island.
4 websites you visit daily
- Like any true Singaporean, Hainanese chicken rice (deboned).
- Nasi Lemak
- Yam Pudding, or as we Teochews call it, orh ni.
- Bah Kut Teh
- Blogger (obviously)
- Google (for one reason or another)
- Rambo Tan (who won't do it since he already did the super gan pua no horse run meme, like, a million years or so back)
- Agagooga (who doesn't do memes and probably doesn't read my blog)
- Suspiciousbastard (who probably doesn't do memes either)
- Maddox (who, of course, doesn't even know who I am and wouldn't do this meme if he did, but wouldn't it be funny, though? heheheheh)
p.s. It's funny how I was planning to write some super long post blasting stupid memes (check this one
out), but rolled over and did this meme instead. If we were all blogging in prison, I'd be Popagandhi's bitch.